Handy Holi Tips
For your skin
- Apply copious amounts of olive, coconut or mustard oil pre-holi.
- Cover your lips with a generous layer of petroleum jelly.
- Still feeling the burn, use calamine lotion to soothe your skin.
For your hair
- A pre-holi oil massage for your hair and scalp.
- Use a bandana or a cap adding to your style quotient as well.
- Later, use a mild shampoo to wash off the colors.
For your eyes
- Avoid wearing contact lenses. Colors can concentrate between your eye and lens, resulting in infection and abrasion.
- Wash your eyes with cold water, or better still rose water while you play holi.
- Remember to close your eyes when someone uses a spray color on you.
Wish you a colourful and a safe holi! Stay healthy!