There is nothing more desirable than a thick head of healthy hair with a flash shine and sleek. Monsoon is that time of the year when you start
complaining of dull, dry and frizzy hair. Despite putting in all efforts to look great one can have a bad hair day. Enjoy the magic of monsoon with
these essential tips and tricks for healthy hair.
- While shampooing work on the scalp rather than the length. Clean your scalp thoroughly and rinse with water at normal temperature.
- Conversely, when you use the conditioner or a hair mask work on the length and skip the roots.
- Given the harshness of monsoons on hair, leave a small amount of conditioner on your hair.
- When you towel dry your hair, do not wrap the towel on the head for more than 2 minutes. The static electric energy from the towel makes your hair dry,
frizzy and unruly. Soak wet hair in a towel for a minute and let it air dry.
- When wet, use a wide-toothed comb instead of a brush. Avoid pulling anything through your hair when it’s wet, since that’s when it’s most susceptible to
breaking. Wide-toothed combs are most gentle for untangling hair, as brushes can pull and tear when they snag strands.
- When dry, always brush your hair starting with the lower bangs. Comb out the bottom most hair and then move upwards.
- Avoid excessive intake of coffee as it dehydrates your body and makes your hair dry.